Massive Wagons socially distanced gig at The Live Rooms.
To adhere to these new laws the capacity of the venue has been reduced massively.
To reiterate, these will be socially distanced seated shows and seating can only be purchased in “bubbles” of 2 / 4 / 6 and in accordance with the Governments rules.
– Social distancing will be enforced throughout the venue.
– All tickets must be purchased in advance. There will be no cash sales at the venue. We will not be selling tickets from the venue, they must be purchased online through our website.
– Any audience members who have COVID-19 symptoms, live with those with symptoms or who have been advised by NHS Test And Trace to self-isolate, must not attend the events.
– The lead booker on all transactions will be listed as the contact for NHS Track And Trace. Contact details will be held for a maximum of 28 days.
– Masks must be worn throughout by all attendees. Audience members are permitted to remove their masks once seated. Audience members must wear face coverings at all other times e.g. when going to the toilet.
– Temperature checks will be taken before entering the venue.
– There will be multiple hand sanitising stations in position around the venue, and we encourage regular use of these.
– The cloak room will NOT be in operation.
– All toilets, high usage areas and surfaces will be fully disinfected before and after each event. Plus work surfaces will be disinfected regularly during each event.
– Drinks can be ordered through our new app (details announced soon), and these will be delivered to your seated area’s. We will also have options for card payment and cash on the night for drinks.