This is a list of our most frequently asked questions. For more information, or if you cannot find an answer to your question, please contact us using the form on our Contact page.
- Is there parking nearby?
- What age restrictions do you have?
- Does The Live Rooms have seating?
- Can The Live Rooms cater for my function, private hire or other event?
- How can I get to The Live Rooms?
- Can I perform at or book an act into your venue?
- Can I join your mailing list?
- I’m looking for work. Do you have any positions available?
- Do you provide any discount for group bookings?
- My question isn’t listed. How can I contact you?
What age restrictions do you have?
Does The Live Rooms have seating?
Some of our events are seated. For more information see the events listings. Otherwise, we do have some limited seating, though it is on a first come, first served basis. We regret that we cannot reserve seating, although exceptions can be made in cases of requirement – please contact us.
Can you cater for functions, private hires, etc?
How can I get to The Live Rooms?
The Live Rooms is conveniently located within a few minutes’ walk from Chester Railway Station, outside of which is also one of the main bus routes. Directions to the venue can be found by using the map on our Contact page.
Can I perform at or book an act into your venue?
Can I join your mailing list?
Of course! Simply enter your details here.